Two, carpentry safety technical operation rules
1. Check whether the tools used are firm before work. Work to concentrate, after using tools should be put away, so as not to fall wounding.
2. Scaffolding shall be erected and protective railings shall be added for the installation and removal of templates below 5m. Operation in the same vertical plane shall not be allowed.
3. The installation and removal of high-altitude and complex structure templates should take practical safety measures in advance.
4. In case of strong wind of more than six degrees, outdoor aerial work should be suspended. After rain, the construction site should be cleaned first, and then work when it is slightly dry and not slippery.
5. Two people should cooperate and coordinate with each other when carrying the template. Transfer template, tools should be lifted after transportation or rope, do not throw. When assembling and disassembling the composite steel template, the upper and lower parts should be met by people. The steel template and accessories should be transported along with the assembly and disassembly, and it is strictly prohibited to throw down from the height. High demolition mold, there should be special command, and mark the working area below, take measures to suspend personnel past.
6, shall not pile up a large number of templates and other materials on the scaffold. Stacked materials to be transported on the lifting platform shall not exceed the allowable simple weight of the platform, and shall be transported along with the stacking and lifting. People operating on the lifting platform must wear safety belts.
7. Support and pull rods shall not be placed on the door and window frames and scaffolding. The support in the middle of the channel and the pull rod should be set above 1.8m high.
8. During the support process, if you need to stop midway, you should nail the support, head and column board. When the dismantling mode is intermittent, the active template, lead bar, support, etc., should be removed or properly stacked, to prevent falling due to help empty, step empty.
9. Holes reserved on the template should be covered after installation. Reserved holes in the concrete slab shall be covered up immediately after the formwork is removed. All openings must be well covered with hazard warning signs.
10, the template support shall not use decayed, twisted and split materials. The top support should be vertical, the bottom is flat and solid, and should be padded with soil. The wooden wedges should be firmly nailed and supported with a slide and scissors.
11, truss support should be strictly checked, found serious deformation, bolt loosening should be repaired in time.
12, mold support should be carried out according to the process, the template is not fixed before, shall not carry out the next process. Do not use pull bars to support climbing up and down.
13, the column template of 4m or more must be firmly supported around. When operating, a workbench should be set up. If it is less than 4m, a horse bench can be used for operation.
14, support independent beam mold should be set up temporary work table, do not stand on the column mold operation and walk on the bottom mold.
15. The removal of the template shall be approved by the construction technician. Operation should be carried out according to the sequence of sections, it is strictly prohibited to pry, hard or large area pry off and pull down. In the demolition of the adjacent parts of the template, to take shading measures to prevent board, fang material, etc., from high attached below wounding. Loose and hanging forms shall not be left before completion. Removed templates should be promptly removed and piled up in a centralized manner to prevent nails from sticking feet.
16. Remove the thin belly beam. Prefabricated member templates such as crane beams and trusses should be firmly supported along with the removal of the roof to prevent the members from falling over.
17, in the slope of more than 25 degrees on the roof operation should be anti-slide, protective railings and other protective measures.
18. Effective safety measures should be taken for the wire set up on the combined steel template and the use of power tools.
Wooden frame should be assembled on the ground, must be assembled on the above should be continuous, interrupted should be set up temporary support. The rigging used for lifting materials must be good and firmly tied.
20, in no watchboard on the roof to install asbestos tile, should be in the roof string set safety nets or other safety facilities. And the use of a slip bar foot board, hook firmly before the operation. Do not walk on asbestos shingles.
21, install the second floor above the external wall window, no scaffolding or safety net outside the table, should hang the safety belt. Install fixed fan in sash, must nail firmly.
22. Do not pass directly on the slatted ceiling or sound insulation board and pile up materials. Must pass, should be laid on the large corrugated foot board.
Nail eaves board, must stand on the scaffold, prohibit leaning on the roof operation.
All kinds of large templates should be manufactured according to design. Each large template should be equipped with an operating platform, an upper and lower ladder head, protective railings, and a tool box for storing small tools and bolts. Check carefully before installation and ensure that the template meets safety requirements.
The storage site of large templates must be smooth and pragmatic, and shall not be stored in loose soil and bumpy places. When storing, the anchor bolts must be lifted up, so that the Angle of self-stability is 70~80 degrees, and the lower part should be padded with long wooden square. Long - term storage of large formwork beam hanging wire rope or fence bolt, hook in the floor hook or wall steel bar. When the large formwork is placed, there shall be no electric wire or gas welding pipeline under it.
26, there is no support or lack of self-stabilizing Angle of the large template, to be stored in a special stacking rack or lying flat, should not rely on other boards or objects.
27, installation and removal of large template, command crane driver and installation personnel should often check the tool closely cooperate, do stable lifting, stable falling, stable in place, to prevent large template swing, collision with other objects, resulting in collapse.
28. When the template is installed, it should be marked inside and outside first. After the single-sided formwork is in place, the steel triangle bracket is inserted into the bolt hole of the plate to support it firmly. After the double-sided formwork is in place, secure it with tie rods and bolts. Hook shall not be removed until fixed in position.
29. When hoisting the large template, if there is a device to prevent decoupling, two pieces of the same room can be lifted, but it is forbidden to lift one piece of the same room across the wall.
30. When a large template with a platform is lifted, it is forbidden to store any object on the platform. The inner and outer corner mold and the temporary picking and hanging board must be firmly connected with the large template to prevent breaking and falling.
31, the demolition of the large template should first tear down the wall bolts and iron parts, and make the template surface from the wall, can slow lifting.
32, cleaning the large template and brush release agent, must be strong support of the large template, between the two plates to keep no less than 60 cm.
The use of planer must have safety protection device, otherwise prohibited. Planing should be done by hand and keep the body stable. When planing large surface, the hand should press on the material, when planing small surface, the finger should not be less than half of the material height, and not less than 3 cm. Forbid hand push after material.
The amount of planing should not exceed 1.5 mm at a time. The feeding speed should be uniform, and the force should be light after the planer. It is forbidden to use material above the planer.
Planing wood less than 1.5 mm thick and less than 30 cm in length, using a press or push stick, do not push by hand.
In case of joint scar, bancher to slow down the material progress, forbid the hand push material on the joint scar. When planing old material, nails, mud and sand must be removed.
The blade should be switched off or the belt removed. The blade weight and thickness of the same planer must be the same, and the tool rest and splint must be identical. Cutting tools with blade welds beyond the head and cracks are not allowed to be used. The screw fastening the blade should be inserted into the groove and not less than 10 mm away from the back of the knife.
34. When using straight edge, the material should be pressed on the cart, and the back end must be firmly jacked. The speed of advance should be slow, and the hand should not be sent into the plane mouth. A tight guard should be placed on the knife part. Each feed shall not exceed 4mm. Do not use planer knives with open screw slots. Tighten screws when installing knives.
Check the disc saw before operation, saw blade shall not have cracks, screws should be tightened, saw tail to saw tail knife; Iron case button switch must be used. To operate, wear protective glasses and stand on the side of the saw blade. It is forbidden to be in the same line with the saw blade. Your arm shall not cross the saw blade.
Feed must be close to the backer, not too hard, hard section slow push. Connecting material to wait for the material out of the saw blade 15 cm, not by hand hard pull.
Push rod should be used for cutting short and narrow materials, plane hook should be used for connecting materials, and sawing is prohibited for wood exceeding the radius of the saw blade. Sawned chaff and scraps should be cleaned up in time, often clean up the motor around the chaff and scraps.
36. Wear protective glasses when using the grinder file and saw, and the grinding wheel should have a protective cover. It should be on the side of the grinding wheel when operating.
When using all kinds of woodworking machinery, the wire must be suspended, shall not mop the floor, and the power supply shall be connected by the electrician, and shall not be arbitrarily connected.
38. Anything not specified in this chapter shall be subject to (80) National Construction and Safety Technical operation rules.
Category: Operating procedures
Form the bottom of the