1. Safety and technical operation rules for cement work
1, up and down the scaffold should take the ramp. It is not allowed to stand on the brick wall to do masonry, marking (seam), inspection of large Angle vertical and cleaning the wall and other work. Do not access the flat bridge from the windowsill, do not jump.
2, bricklaying tools should be placed in a safe place, brick cutting should face the wall, the work should be finished on the foot board and brick wall broken brick, mortar clean, to prevent falling injury.
3, the small wall should be installed by hand or temporary support, to prevent collapse.
4. The fixture of lifting block should be firm. After being in place and put firmly, the fixture should be loosened.
5. When the roof slope is greater than 25 degrees, the tiles must be hung by a moving plate ladder, and the stairs must have a firm hook. There is no external frame when the truss mouth should be a protective rail and protective net. The installation of asbestos tile, fiber tile, should be in the tile surface between the two truss spread a slip bar foot plate, not allowed to walk directly on the tile surface.
6, the roof tile should be two slopes at the same time, to keep the roof force balance, tile to put stable. When there is no watchboard on the roof, the channel should be laid, and it is not allowed to walk on the beams and tiles.
7, the installation of steel (wood) scaffold, must be straight and stable, installed on the ground, the soil must be flat solid, or in the frame foot matting tiebeam, widening the support surface; Installation in the floor, such as uneven use of wood bottom, not red brick bottom. Ground scaffolding should be checked for loosens after heavy rain or flooding.
8, the foot plate span should not exceed 2m, its end should be spread across the support bar about 20cm, but it is not allowed to extend into the probe plate, generally should be tied, to prevent weight concentration in the hanging part, causing the foot plate "somersault" danger. Stacking materials on the foot plate shall not be too concentrated, within the same span, not more than two people.
9, in the construction of the floor, the floor piled materials, such as brick, sand, plaster, cement decorative parts, the weight shall not exceed the design of the weight and should be scattered, and the floor panel edge should keep a certain distance, in order to prevent falling wounding. When the construction of the external wall, the amount of tools and materials stacked is not allowed to exceed the allowable weight of the flat bridge (270kg/㎡), should often check whether the bridge is firm, damage should be repaired in time.
10. When laying foundation, we should check and pay attention to the change of foundation pit soil quality, whether there is collapse phenomenon; When installing the grade roof in deep foundation pit, the operator should set a ladder to fall up and down. No climbing or trampling is allowed. Transport materials shall not collide with support.
11, the foundation pit should be stacked according to the solidity of the soil material, to leave the pit side 0.5~1.0m, when it is found that the soil horizontal or vertical cracks, should be far away from the material handling, and go on the top support work.
12. In the foundation pit where the supporting supports have been installed, the supporting supports shall be removed layer by layer from bottom to top according to the height of the building, and the soil of each layer shall be backfilled immediately (after the concealed acceptance of the masonry quality) to prevent the change of the foundation soil of this layer. When working in pits, the operation area should be clearly marked to indicate that there are people below.
13. After the gable is built, the column or temporary support should be installed immediately to prevent collapse.
14, is not allowed in doors and Windows, washbasin and other unstable utensils set up on the foot board; When the outer scaffold is removed or the overall lifting scaffold is not working on the floor, when the balcony part is painted, the outer side must be hung with a safety net, and the window and door need to be hung with a safety net or other protective facilities. It is strictly prohibited to step on the protective railings of scaffolding and balcony railings for operation.
15, the outer wall to wipe (or veneer) process should generally be from the top to the bottom, the platform needs to operate at the same time, should be in the flat scaffold or basket and the wall body distance of the void to take measures.
16, veneer use of prefabricated parts, marble, granite, tile, etc., should be stacked neatly and smoothly, side with side transport; The installation should be held firmly, and the adjacent support can be removed only after the grouting condensation is stable.
17, before handling stones, should check whether the handling tool rope is solid and firm, handling stone to take steady put firmly, two people should be carried with each other, the action is consistent, with the car or basket transport, do not be too full to prevent rolling injury.
18. Stone transported to the pit groove should be transported by chute or hanging, not thrown down, and no one is allowed below.
19. When hitting stone with a hammer, check whether the hammer is cracked and the hammer handle should be firm. The hammer should be in accordance with the stone grain to drop the hammer, the hammer mouth should be flat, the drop hammer should be accurate, at the same time to see whether there is danger nearby, and then drop the hammer, so as not to hurt people.
20. It is not allowed to modify the stone on the top of the wall or on the shelf, so as not to affect the safety quality of the wall or the stone falls down and hurts people. Wear protective goggles when dressing stones. No two people are allowed to operate opposite each other.
21, stone laying on the scaffold, do not use sledgehammer, do not move the stone on the wall with your bare hands, so as not to crush or scratch your fingers.
22, it is not allowed to be forced to masonry on the wall above the chest, so as not to collapse the wall collision or fall off the stone causing safety accidents.
After work, the stone debris on the foot board should be cleaned up.
All kinds of small mechanical tools used must be complete, safe and reliable. There must be leakage protection devices and safety grounding devices, wires must be overhead, not allowed to mop the floor, not allowed to connect power without authorization.
25, the use of stone grinding machine, should wear insulation gloves, wear rubber shoes, power line shall not be damaged and leakage, should be suspended without dragging the floor; Gold steel sand block installation must be firm, after the test operation can be operated. The grindstone sewage discharge line should be arranged in advance to prevent pollution and affect the construction road.
26. Make sure to wear protective gloves when using a small cut cut.
The use of mortar machine, mortar machine protection device should be complete and effective. When the mortar machine starts, it is not allowed to stir the hopper with a hoe or other utensils. Do not put hands and feet into the hopper.
28, mechanical spraying should wear protective equipment, pressure gauge, safety valve should be sensitive and reliable; The joints of each part of the slurry pipe should be tightened tightly. Keep pipes straight and avoid bending. Slurry pipe should be carried out in strict accordance with the specified pressure, overpressure and pipeline blockage, pressure relief maintenance.