One of the safety production management system/regulations
I. Safety technical measures system
Construction safety technical measures are a part of the construction plan, is an important technical document to guide construction activities and organize construction, is to improve the working conditions, eliminate unsafe factors, prevent accidents and occupational diseases of the fundamental way. This system is formulated to further standardize the design and review of safety technical measures.
(1) Preparation requirements
1) Construction organization design (or scheme) must have the overall scheme of safety technical measures, and according to the characteristics of the project, clear safety control points.
2) For each important branch, complex and special branch, a single safety technical measure scheme shall be prepared, such as scaffolding engineering, large lifting, deep foundation pit operation, temporary construction electricity, etc.
3) The construction organization design (including safety technical measures) must be formulated before the construction of the project, and the single safety technical measures must be formulated before the construction of each corresponding sub-project.
(2) Principles of establishment
1) According to the characteristics of the project and the construction organization design determined by the construction method, technology and the corresponding construction sequence, take appropriate and reasonable safety protection measures to eliminate risks.
2) To ensure the safety of construction requirements, make full use of the existing safety technology and equipment, such as the project in the safety of the special equipment, must be configured before the construction.
3) Technical measures shall be taken from safety and insurance devices in view of the possible harm caused to construction personnel by various mechanical equipment and power distribution facilities.
4) Technical protection measures shall be taken to prevent the possible harm to the construction personnel caused by harmful, flammable and explosive operations in the construction.
5) Technically take protective measures to prevent injury accidents in view of possible hazards to construction personnel, surrounding residents and pedestrians, as well as difficulties and unsafe factors brought by the transportation of materials and equipment at the construction site and surrounding environment.
6) Comprehensive and specific consideration should be taken. Safety technical measures should be carried out in all construction procedures and cooperate with each other, so as to be detailed and comprehensive with strong operability.
(3) Compiling the main contents
1) Project overview (including site conditions and project characteristics).
2) Construction safety deployment and organization (including safety objectives, key objectives of safety management, safety management of each stage of construction, safety management structure of project department and list of safety management personnel, etc.).
3) Safety and technical measures for the construction process.
4) Safety technical measures for key and special processes.
5) Fire safety measures.
6) Temporary power consumption design and power consumption floor plan for construction.
7) Use plan of materials, equipment and labor force required for safety.
8) Construction plan of safety facilities (including safety signs and fire fighting facilities).
(4) Preparation and approval
1) The technical person in charge of the project Department shall be responsible for organizing and compiling, conduct preliminary review and signature with the person in charge of the project Department, and submit the document to the quality and safety Department for review.
2) The engineering department and quality and safety Department of the company shall add the review opinions and send them to the technical director of the company for approval.
3) The technical director of the company shall be responsible for examination and issuance.
Ii. Safety inspection system
Safety inspection is a serious implementation of the "safety first, prevention first", timely discovery and elimination of unsafe factors in production, to avoid accidents, to ensure safe production, to ensure the safety of workers and health essential important means. For this, make this system specially.
(1) Content of safety inspection
1) The implementation of national guidelines on production safety and labor protection and instructions from superiors.
2) The implementation of safety education.
3) The implementation of safety production rules and regulations and operating procedures.
4) Implementation of safety technical measures plan.
5) The implementation of rectification measures for potential accidents.
6) Rely on the masses, often carry out safety inspection activities to check the leadership, check the system, check the thought, check the discipline, through the safety inspection, find hidden dangers, take measures to do a good job of prevention.
7) The project Department shall organize weekly safety inspection: the project manager shall lead the team to organize a general inspection of safe production and civilized construction.
(2) Safety inspection requirements
1) Carry out safety inspection must have a clear purpose, all levels of competent security personnel to personally participate in.
2) The "four certainties" of safety inspection: timing, personnel, task and route.
3) Before the festival to carry out safety inspection, especially on the key parts of the fire, explosion-proof, anti-theft and other work to check, formulate holiday production safety, security work specific measures. The company and all departments shall arrange personnel on duty to ensure holiday safety.
4) Safety inspection should implement the principle of combining the leadership and the masses, combining inspection and rectification, and improving the border inspection. Special attention should be paid to the construction and role of the rectification team to solve the existing problems.
5) The problems found in the safety inspection should be sorted out, divided responsibilities, and implemented to people. Can not solve the report, has solved to report, to do everything to have a reply, items have a clear head, do a good job in accidents, occupational diseases, poisoning, heatstroke prevention work.
6) According to the characteristics of each region throughout the year and each season, carry out preventive safety inspection with focus and target. Key points of inspection in each season:
Spring: focus on electrical facilities, moistureproof, mildew proof and electric shock proof.
Summer: focus on heat prevention and cooling, and prevent rainstorm, lightning strike, typhoon, collapse of dangerous houses, flood control and other work.
Autumn and winter: focus on fire prevention, frost prevention, explosion prevention and static electricity prevention.
(3) Rectification of hidden dangers
1) Each department of the hidden dangers have been checked to study, implement rectification, adhere to the principle of self-examination and self-correction, while checking while changing, can be rectified immediately rectification, without delay.
2) For the items that cannot be rectified temporarily, in addition to taking effective preventive measures, rectification plans shall be put forward and handled in accordance with "Safety Technical Measures System".
3) The hidden dangers detected should be "three fixed" (fixed measures, fixed person in charge, fixed completion date), and "two not handed over" (not handed over to the department if the individual can rectify, and not handed over to the company if the department can rectify). All levels of safety supervision responsible person in the rectification project after completion, must personally check and in the "hidden trouble rectification notice" signed recognition, "hidden trouble rectification notice" filed by the security department.
Health and epidemic prevention system
(1) Environmental health management measures
1) The construction site should be cleaned every day, keep clean and clean, the site is smooth, the road is unblocked, and there is no water and drainage measures.
2) Defecation and urination are strictly prohibited on the construction site. The person in charge of the responsible area shall be punished if the phenomenon of public defecation and urination is found.
3) Scattered materials and garbage on the construction site shall be cleaned up in time, and the temporary storage of garbage shall not exceed three days. The person in charge of the construction site shall be punished if he/she violates this provision.
4) Clean the office every day, keep clean and tidy, keep the Windows bright and the floor clean, and put stationery reports neatly.
5) Thermal insulation buckets and boiling water must be set up at the construction site (water cups must be provided by themselves), and public cups must be disinfected.
6) The garbage cleaned in the building should be transported by container or trolley, tower crane or elevator, and it is strictly prohibited to throw away at high altitude.
(2) The sanitation of the construction site shall be checked regularly, and the problems shall be corrected within a time limit.
(3) Handling of infectious diseases
(1) In the event of an outbreak or epidemic of an infectious disease, the epidemic situation shall be reported to the local health and anti-epidemic agency by the quickest means of communication.
2) of patients with infectious diseases (severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), plague, cholera, viral hepatitis, typhoid and paratyphoid fever, dengue fever, gonorrhea, syphilis, pulmonary tuberculosis, leprosy, mumps, rubella, acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis, etc.) of the patients and pathogen carriers shall be necessary isolation treatment, until the medical and health institutions, its not contagious, can return to work.
Iv. Safety technology disclosure system
To ensure the implementation of safety technical measures must make the relevant departments of construction management personnel and construction teams have a clear understanding of the specific content and construction requirements of safety technical measures, so safety technical disclosure is an essential work.
(1) General safety technology disclosure shall be carried out before the start of the project, and sub-safety technology disclosure shall be carried out before the construction of each sub-project and sub-project.
(2) The Project Management Department shall be responsible for organizing related management personnel of the project Department (including subcontractors), determining the time and place, and notifying the Quality and safety Department of the company to carry out the disclosure of the overall safety technology and the safety technology disclosure of important sub-projects.
(3) The project Management Department shall disclose the safety and technology of each division to the construction team (including the migrant worker team).
(4) The person in charge of the construction team shall make safety and technical disclosure according to the work items and working location environment of the operation personnel.
(5) When more than two construction teams or types of work cooperate in construction, the construction leader and foreman should regularly or irregularly disclose the safety and technology of cross-work to the relevant team leader according to the progress of the project.
(6) Safety technology disclosure should be comprehensive and detailed, and targeted.
(7) Safety technical disclosure must be based on text and signature procedures.
5. Safety incident reporting system
This system is formulated for the purpose of implementing the State Regulations on Reporting, Investigation and Handling of Production Safety Accidents and other relevant laws and regulations, doing a good job in reporting, investigating and handling accidents, and actively taking preventive measures.
This system applies to the report of occupational safety accidents in the company.
The quality and safety department of the company is the centralized management department of production safety, fire safety and traffic safety.
(1) General provisions on on-site emergency handling measures after the occurrence of casualty accidents.
After the occurrence of casualty accidents, the injured or the first person to discover the accident shall immediately report to the project manager or safety officer, immediately organize rescue of the injured, take effective measures to prevent the expansion of the accident and protect the accident site, and report according to the following provisions:
1) Minor injuries shall be reported to the site safety officer or the project department immediately, and the project department shall report to the person in charge of the company, the quality safety management Department and the labor union within half an hour.
2) In case of serious injury or more than serious injury or major property loss accident, the unit where the accident occurs shall immediately report to the person in charge of the quality and safety Department and the labor union and the general manager of the company, and the person in charge of the quality and safety Department and the labor union to confirm that the accident has been reported to the general manager of the company; The general manager of the company shall, within one hour after the accident occurs, report to the supervision and administration department of production safety of the people's government at or above the county level in the place where the accident occurs and to the relevant departments responsible for supervision and administration of production safety.
3) In case of emergency, the relevant personnel at the scene of the accident may directly report to the supervision and administration department of production safety of the people's government at or above the county level in the place where the accident occurs and to the relevant departments responsible for the supervision and administration of production safety.
4) The accident report shall include the following contents:
① Overview of the unit where the accident occurred;
② The time and place of the accident and the situation of the accident site;
(3) A brief account of the accident;
(4) The number of casualties caused or likely to be caused by the accident (including the number of unaccounted for) and the initial estimate of direct economic losses;
⑤ Measures already taken;
⑥ Other information that should be reported.
(2) Fire accidents occur
In case of fire (police) accident, the finder should shout for help immediately and report to the project manager or superior leader. It is necessary to know the place of fire and the burning substance immediately, actively rescue the burn victim and use all fire fighting equipment on site for fire extinguishing and self-rescue work.
Use all available means of communication to call 119 quickly and accurately. When dialing 119, do calm dialing, say the name of the fire unit, address, telephone number, burning site, the performance of the burning substance, etc.
After the alarm, send someone to the intersection designated by the Ministry of Economy and Trade to meet the fire brigade.
Conduct proper and effective isolation of flammable and explosive materials before arrival of fire department. Choose fire extinguisher flexibly according to fire situation.
In the rescue scene, action should be unified, such as fire expansion, general rescue is not possible, should be timely organization of evacuation rescue personnel, to avoid unnecessary casualties.
In case of personal injury or significant property damage, report the accident according to clause (1).
(3) In the case of acute poisoning or heatstroke, it shall be reported to the local health administrative department in addition to the higher competent units (engineering Department, Party and mass Affairs Department, office).
(4) Traffic accidents occur
The construction site shall report to the project manager in a timely manner. In case of personal injury, the procedure in Article (1) above shall be reported.
If the accident occurs on the public transportation road, the driver should report to the public security department in time. If the accident involves the injury of a third party, the driver should report to the company's traffic management department and the insurance company underwriting the accident.