Production safety responsibility system ii
Functional department safety responsibilities
Safety responsibility of construction management department
The engineering director is responsible for the safety responsibility of the department, while the deputy director and other members are responsible for the safety responsibility of their respective work.
1, under the leadership of the deputy manager in charge of safety work, implement the safety production guidelines, policies, regulations and related rules and regulations promulgated by the state and superior.
2. Responsible for reviewing the construction organization design (scheme) of each project and urging each project management department to carry out construction strictly in accordance with the construction technical specifications and safety technical standards.
3. Responsible for organizing safety inspection of construction technology and timely improving technical problems.
4. Participate in the acceptance of safety facilities in the main process.
5. Responsible for implementing the construction process discipline management regulations, checking the implementation of construction process discipline frequently, and correcting the existing problems in time.
6. Responsible for the investigation, treatment, statistics and reporting of production accidents caused by construction technology.
Safety responsibility of quality and Safety Department
The director of the quality and safety department shall be responsible for the safety responsibility of the department, while the deputy director and other members shall be responsible for the safety responsibility of their respective work.
1. Conscientiously implement the national and superior safety production guidelines, policies, regulations and instructions, and be responsible for the company's safety supervision, inspection and management under the leadership of the group's competent department and the company's competent manager.
2. According to the requirements of the group, set the safety production management objectives of the company this year.
3. Responsible for safety technical knowledge education for employees and secondary (company-level) safety education for new employees.
4. Formulate and revise safety technical regulations and safety production management system together with relevant functional departments, and supervise and inspect the implementation.
5. Organize company-level safety inspection and daily inspection work, check and supervise the rectification of potential accidents.
6. Go into the site to supervise, inspect and assist in solving relevant safety problems, correct illegal command and operation, and have the right to order them to stop operation in case of emergency that endangers production safety, and report to relevant leaders for treatment.
7. Participate in safety technology disclosure, assist the project Manager department to formulate safety technology measures and supervise their implementation.
8. Guide and inspect each project management department to draw electricity design drawings on construction site.
9. Regularly hold safety training classes to improve the safety quality of employees.
10. Guide employees to correctly use and keep labor protection articles and safety equipment.
Inspect and supervise the implementation of heat prevention and cooling work.
12. Actively carry out various safety activities.
13. Responsible for the investigation, analysis, registration, statistics, filing and identification of industrial injury accidents, and put forward the handling opinions and preventive measures for those responsible for the accidents according to the principle of "four not to miss".
Safety responsibility of material supply department
The director of the material equipment department is responsible for the safety responsibility of the department, while the deputy director and other members are responsible for their respective safety responsibilities.
1. Abide by the rules and regulations concerning equipment management promulgated by the state and superior departments, and implement them concretely.
2. Prepare equipment management rules and safety technical operation rules, and organize their implementation.
3. Be responsible for the safety management of the equipment of the company (including the equipment brought by subcontractors, joint ventures and other units as well as the equipment rented from outside), carry out equipment safety inspection regularly, and prohibit the use of mechanical equipment that endangers personal safety.
4. Responsible for the annual audit of mechanical equipment and the verification of special equipment to ensure that the performance and safety protection of mechanical equipment is complete and reliable before it can be transferred to the site.
5. Assist relevant departments to carry out job training, business technical training and review for special types of workers. Implement the certificate system.
6. Check and test the safety performance of the newly purchased equipment.
7. Responsible for the investigation, analysis and treatment of equipment accidents, assist the quality and safety department to deal with safety accidents related to equipment, and formulate preventive measures.
8, do a good job of material safety performance control, where the purchase (transfer) into the material must meet the safety and quality requirements, do not meet the quality requirements of the material has the right to reject and return processing, to prevent the use of qualified materials and caused by accidents.
9, procurement, supply of labor protection technical measures required equipment, materials, original, fuel, the use of the product information and factory certificate to the user or relevant departments.
10. Strictly implement the regulations on explosion-proof and dangerous goods management, do a good job in the management of warehouse fire prevention, dangerous goods and gas cylinders, and strictly distribute and return the management system.
Office Safety responsibilities
The office director shall be responsible for the safety responsibility of the department, while the deputy director and other members shall be responsible for the safety responsibility of their respective work.
1. Responsible for the daily administration and general hygiene management of the department, the use of cars in the department, office facilities, staff dormitories and canteen management, including safety work in the management content, and educating employees on safe use of cars, electricity, fire prevention and cooking utensils.
2, in the procurement of office facilities, office supplies, strictly check the pass, do not meet the safety of the facilities, supplies refused to receive.
3, arrange the staff to clean the indoor and outdoor environment, to have the necessary safety disclosure, such as the safety maintenance of dangerous section cleaning, high cleaning safety requirements.
4. Arrange electricians to regularly inspect and repair the power facilities of the office and staff dormitory.
Security Responsibility of Financial Department
The finance manager is responsible for the safety responsibility of the department, while the deputy manager and other members are responsible for the safety responsibility of their respective work.
1. Conscientiously implement the policies and decrees of labor safety and health, and invest funds for safety protection facilities in accordance with the provisions of the accounting system and the actual situation of the company's labor safety and health work.
2. Labor protection (insurance) funds shall be used for special purposes and shall not be misappropriated for other purposes. According to the company's production development needs and labor protection regulations, the company shall allocate a fixed number of employees to purchase necessary protective facilities and labor protection articles in labor production.
3, review in labor protection and safety production protection facilities cost of the budget, plan and realize expenditure accounts, accounts are consistent. Not on the idea of safe production.
4. Straighten out the relationship between the accounting system and the company's production to promote the development of the company's production safety and efficiency.
Contract budget Department security responsibility
The contract and budget Department is responsible for the safety responsibility of the department, while the deputy manager and other personnel are responsible for the safety responsibility of the work in their charge.
1. Conscientiously implement the national contract Law and the government's guidelines, policies and regulations on production safety.
2. The construction qualification and safety production certification system and conditions of the contractor shall be strictly examined before the contract is signed. The contract shall not be signed if the contractor does not meet the safety production conditions.
3. In signing the subcontract, it is necessary to specify the safety indicators and safety responsibilities of the subcontractor, obey the command of the contractor on safety production, and implement the relevant safety production rules and regulations of the contractor.
4. The subcontractor shall participate in the investigation and handling of any serious accident or death in the construction according to the provisions of the contract.
Safety responsibility of technical design department
1. During the design of new construction, reconstruction, expansion and technical transformation projects, ensure the simultaneous design, construction and completion acceptance of relevant safety, environmental protection, industrial hygiene and other technical measures. Strictly implement the national security technical standards for all majors.
2. Responsible for the design of safety technical measures.
3, the organization of design review, should be safety technology, fire, industrial health, environmental protection and trade union representatives.
4. Prepare and modify technical operation procedures, process technical indicators must meet the requirements of safety production, and check the implementation status frequently.
5. Formulate long-term development plans, carry out technical transformation and consider that measures to increase production and economize should include projects of safety technology and improvement of working conditions.
6. Safety technical measures shall be included in the compilation of technical measures plan.
7. Responsible for the investigation, treatment and statistical reporting of production accidents caused by technology, and participate in the investigation and treatment of other accidents.
8. Strictly implement the principle of simultaneous design, simultaneous construction and simultaneous operation of safety measures and main engineering.
9. Organize and urge all production units to strengthen the technical training of production and operation workers, strict process operation discipline, and ensure safe production.
10, often check the implementation of process discipline, timely correct the problems.
11. Participate in the investigation and analysis of major casualty accidents, and find out the causes and preventive measures from the technical aspects.
Organize safety duties for trade unions
1. Publicize national production safety guidelines, policies, regulations and enterprise safety production rules and regulations to employees, and educate employees on compliance and safety knowledge.
2. Supervise and assist enterprise administration to carry out various safety production regulations, regulations and provisions, and solve problems in production in a timely manner.
3. Supervise and inspect the extraction of enterprise labor protection funds and the implementation of labor protection measures plan, collect and sort out the problems, opinions and suggestions related to safety production of employees, and submit them to the workers' congress for discussion.
4. Supervise and inspect the labor protection facilities of new construction, reconstruction and expansion projects in strict accordance with the provisions of simultaneous design, simultaneous construction and simultaneous operation of the main project.
5, often check the condition of labor protection facilities, find problems immediately report, and urge the relevant departments to solve in a timely manner, so as to keep it in good condition.
6. Urge and assist the administration to implement the safety responsibility system while carrying out the economic responsibility system, and take the implementation of the safety responsibility system as an important condition for evaluation, scoring and remuneration.
7. Urge the administration of enterprises to issue labor protection articles in accordance with the national regulations, conscientiously implement the provisions of the state on working hours, rest and vacation of employees, and stop working overtime that endangers the safety and health of employees.
8. Cooperate with the Working Committee of female workers to do a good job in the labor protection of female workers, supervise and assist the administrative implementation of the state regulations on the protection of female workers, and earnestly do a good job in the "four periods" protection of female workers; We will ensure the protection of underage workers.
9. Participate in the investigation and treatment of employee casualty accidents and occupational education hazards, assist in finding out the causes of accidents, summarize experiences and lessons, take preventive measures, and put forward suggestions on serious treatment of those responsible for accidents. It has the right to file a complaint on behalf of the family members of the staff and workers against the person who is mainly responsible for the property losses resulting from accidents of death and injury, and to investigate their administrative or legal liabilities.
10, found illegal command, forced workers to take risks, or in the production process found significant hidden dangers and occupational hazards, endangering the safety of workers, have the right to represent the workers to the enterprise administration or on-site command personnel to propose a solution to stop production. If invalid, support or organize the staff to stop the operation, evacuate the dangerous site, the staff wages will be issued as usual.