Forwarding notice on Printing and Distributing Implementation Measures of Guangdong Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on Provisions
Housing and Urban-Rural Development Bureau (COMMITTEE) of Shunde District, Foshan City, Land and Urban Construction and Water Conservancy Bureau:
In order to strengthen the supervision and management of the quality of housing construction and municipal infrastructure projects, and standardize the quality supervision and management behavior of the administrative departments in charge of housing construction and engineering quality supervision institutions, according to the Provisions on Supervision and Management of The Quality of Housing Construction and Municipal Infrastructure Projects of the Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development, Our office has formulated the Implementation Measures of Guangdong Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on The Provisions on Quality Supervision and Administration of Housing Construction and Municipal Infrastructure Projects, which are hereby printed and distributed to you for your compliance.
Guangdong Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
December 30, 2011
Guangdong Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development on housing Construction and Municipal Foundation
Measures for the implementation of the Provisions on Quality Supervision and Administration of Facilities Engineering
Article 1 with a view to strengthening the house construction and municipal infrastructure project quality supervision and management, to protect people's life and property safety, regulate housing to the competent administrative department for urban and rural construction and engineering quality supervision, inspection and quality supervision and management behavior according to the housing and urban-rural development of the housing construction and municipal infrastructure project quality supervision and management regulations, combined with the actual the province, Formulate the present measures for implementation.
Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the quality supervision and control of newly built, expanded and rebuilt houses and municipal infrastructure projects (hereinafter referred to as projects) within the administrative areas of this province.
Article 3 The administrative departments in charge of urban and rural housing construction (hereinafter referred to as the administrative departments in charge of construction) shall be responsible for comprehensively carrying out the supervision and administration of project quality in their respective administrative areas, mainly including studying, formulating and revising policies and measures for project quality control, organizing and carrying out supervision and inspection of project quality, and establishing project quality credit files. To publicize and rectify the engineering quality problems found by supervision related to the safety of the main structure of the project and its main function, organize or participate in the investigation and treatment of engineering quality accidents, etc.
Project quality supervision institutions (hereinafter referred to as supervision institutions) shall be responsible for the specific work of project quality supervision and management in their respective administrative areas, mainly including supervision over the quality of construction projects and law enforcement in accordance with their delegated powers, regular statistical analysis of project quality conditions, and participation in the investigation and handling of project quality accidents.
The competent construction departments may entrust supervisory institutions to carry out other related work and go through the entrustment procedures as required.
Article 4 When accepting the procedures for project quality supervision by the construction units, the supervisory institutions shall require the construction units to submit the following materials for the project:
(1) Application form for project quality supervision (registration);
(2) documents of planning permission for the construction project;
(3) The certificate of examination of construction drawing design documents;
(4) Notice of winning the bid in survey, design, construction and supervision (limited to projects that shall be subject to tender and bid according to law);
(5) contracts for survey, design, construction, supervision, labor service, examination of construction drawings and inspection of project quality;
(6) Qualification certificates of survey, design, construction, supervision, construction drawing examination and project quality inspection units;
(7) Documents and professional qualification certificates of project construction management and supervision personnel dispatched by the supervision unit;
(8) planning for construction organization and supervision;
(9) other materials that should be submitted.
The supervision institution shall make public the catalogue of all materials to be submitted and the demonstration copy of the application (registration) form for project quality supervision in the office place.
Article 5 Before carrying out quality supervision over engineering projects, supervisory institutions shall formulate supervision work plans in accordance with the actual conditions of the projects. Work plan should include the basic situation of the project, the engineering quality and engineering quality testing unit engineering quality the main responsibility behavior selectiving examination contents and plan, involving the main structure security and the main function of the project engineering entity quality selective examination contents and plan, main construction materials, components and engineering entity quality of parking contents and plan, Project completion acceptance supervision content and program, the implementation of supervision measures and responsibility implementation personnel.
Article 6 The main contents of spot check on project quality behavior of the project quality responsibility body and the project quality testing unit shall include:
(1) performance of quality responsibilities and obligations prescribed by relevant laws and regulations;
(2) the situation of the project management personnel in place and their performance of quality management duties;
(iii) Implementation of project quality management measures;
(4) Rectification of hidden risks and problems of project quality discovered.
Article 7 Random inspection of the quality of engineering entities involving the safety of the main structure of the project and the main functions shall mainly check the construction situation according to the construction drawing design documents, the quality and size of the physical appearance, the construction quality control data, the construction situation of important and hidden parts and the photos or videos taken during the construction process.
Article 8 Sampling testing of the quality of major construction materials, construction components and accessories and engineering entities related to the safety of the main structure of the project and its main functions may be carried out by portable testing instruments or by engineering quality testing units with corresponding qualifications under the witness of supervisors.
Article 9 Supervision institutions shall focus on spot checking the construction quality and acceptance of sub-projects (including sub-projects) such as foundation, main structure and building energy conservation, so as to prevent subsequent construction without acceptance inspection or failing to pass the acceptance inspection.
Article 10 The supervision over the completion and acceptance of projects shall mainly supervise the following contents:
(1) Whether the project meets the legal conditions for completion acceptance;
(2) The organizational form of completion acceptance and whether the units and personnel participating in the acceptance meet the relevant requirements;
(3) Whether necessary procedures are fulfilled during the completion and acceptance inspection.
Article 11 The supervisory institutions shall, within 5 working days from the date of the completion acceptance inspection of the project, submit the quality supervision report of the project to the record organ for the completion acceptance inspection of the project.
The supervision report shall include the following main contents:
(1) Basic overview of the project;
(2) Spot checks on the quality behaviors of the responsible parties of the project construction parties and the project quality testing units;
(3) random inspection of the quality of the project entity involving the safety of the main structure of the project and its main functions;
(4) Quality sampling of main construction materials, construction components and parts and engineering entities;
(5) The quality problems of the project discovered by spot check or spot test and their rectification;
(6) construction quality accidents occurring and their handling;
(7) Administrative penalties for violations of laws and regulations concerning project quality;
(8) supervision over the completion and acceptance of the project;
(9) Suggestions for archival filing of project completion acceptance.
Article 12 Supervisory organs shall urge construction units to determine the location of permanent signage before the completion and acceptance of projects, and complete the production and inlaying of signage before the filing of the completion and acceptance of projects. The name of the project, the date of commencement, the date of completion, and the name of the construction, survey, design, construction and supervision units responsible for the quality of the project and the name of the main responsible person.
Article 13 The supervisory institutions shall set up archives of project quality supervision for the projects under supervision, which completely reflect the situation of project quality supervision. The main contents include:
(1) Application form for project quality supervision (registration) and relevant materials;
(2) Project quality supervision notice (notification);
(3) the work plan for project quality supervision;
(4) Records of spot check of project quality behavior;
(5) Random inspection records of the quality of the project entity involving the safety of the main structure of the project and its main functions;
(6) Sampling quality testing records of main construction materials, construction components and parts and engineering entities;
(7) Record of spot check and acceptance of sub-projects (including sub-projects) of foundation foundation, main structure and building energy conservation;
(8) Records of supervision over the completion and acceptance of projects;
(9) Notice of project quality rectification and suspension (partial suspension), information of rectification and reply of the responsible unit, notice of project resumption;
(10) materials for investigation and treatment of engineering quality accidents;
(11) written decision or recommendation on administrative penalty;
(12) project quality supervision report;
(13) Important documents, materials, photos and videos related to project quality supervision.
Supervision institutions shall, in accordance with the requirements of improving the level of information technology, gradually establish electronic archives of project quality supervision.
Article 14 Supervisory institutions shall, on the basis of the supervision of project quality, make statistical analysis of project quality problems discovered under supervision and the quality situation of projects in their respective regions, and submit quarterly statistical analysis reports to the competent construction departments.
Article 15 Competent construction departments and supervisory institutions shall establish and improve the mode of supervision over project quality, which is dominated by random inspection and characterized by supervision and law enforcement, and adopt such methods as differentiated management, information management, joint management between the construction site and the construction market, and quality and credit management to improve the effectiveness of supervision and control over project quality.
Article 16 The assessment of supervisory organs and personnel supervising project quality shall be carried out in the following ways:
(1) The newly established supervision institutions and newly appointed project quality supervision personnel shall be authenticated and examined by the provincial competent construction department;
(2) The provincial construction department shall conduct verification and assessment of its provincial supervision institutions and entrust its provincial supervision institutions to the prefecture-level supervision institutions for listing, and the prefecture-level supervision departments for listing construction to the county (district) supervision institutions under its jurisdiction once every three years;
(3) The provincial competent construction department shall conduct verification and assessment once every two years on the project quality supervision personnel of its provincial supervision institutions and entrust the listed construction competent department at the prefecture level to conduct verification and assessment on the project quality supervision personnel of its administrative supervision institutions.
The provincial construction department shall conduct spot check on the implementation of verification and assessment of the entrusted units.
Article 17 Staff members of competent construction departments and supervisory institutions who neglect their duties, abuse their power or engage in malpractices for personal gains in the implementation of supervision and control over project quality shall be given administrative sanctions according to law; If a crime is constituted, the relevant authorities shall investigate criminal responsibility according to law.
Article 18 These Measures shall come into force as of February 1, 2012.