Forward the notice on printing and distributing "Guangzhou City Construction Project Construction Site Fire Safety Management Regulations"
With the consent of the municipal people's government, the Provisions on Fire Control Safety Administration of Guangzhou Construction Project Construction Site are printed and distributed to you, please comply with them.
Guangzhou Urban and Rural Development Commission Guangzhou Public Security Bureau
June 15, 2011
Provisions on fire control safety management of construction site of Guangzhou City
Chapter I General Provisions
Article 1 with a view to strengthening the city construction engineering construction site fire safety management, prevent and reduce the construction site of the fire accident happened, according to the law of the People's Republic of China, hereby of the People's Republic of China, the production safety law of the People's Republic of China, the construction engineering safety production management regulations and the provisions of the relevant laws and regulations, These provisions are formulated in light of the actual situation of this Municipality.
Article 2 These provisions shall apply to the construction sites engaged in new construction, reconstruction, expansion and other related activities within the administrative area of this Municipality.
The construction projects mentioned in these Provisions refer to civil projects, construction projects, municipal infrastructure projects, rail transit projects, line pipelines and equipment installation projects and decoration projects.
The construction site mentioned in these Provisions refers to the construction site occupied upon approval in the construction activities of industrial and civil housing construction, civil engineering, municipal infrastructure engineering, rail transit engineering, decoration and decoration, equipment installation, pipeline laying, etc., including the following:
(1) Warehouses or yards for stacking various construction materials and equipment at the site of construction projects;
(2) construction and management of offices, dormitories, canteens, dressing rooms and other temporary residential buildings;
(3) Construction areas and temporary substation (distribution box) with high fire risk, storage room for acetylene cylinders, paint room, woodworking room, electrician's room, warehouse for inflammable and explosive dangerous goods, etc.
Article 3 The construction units, design units, construction units and supervision units engaged in construction projects within the administrative area of this Municipality shall abide by these Provisions.
Article 4 Fire control safety management on construction site shall not only comply with these provisions, but also comply with relevant laws, regulations and technical standards of the state and Guangdong Province.
Chapter II Responsibilities of relevant units on fire control safety
Article 5 Construction units shall be responsible for fire control safety at construction sites. When signing the construction contract, the construction unit and the construction unit shall further clarify the responsibilities and obligations of fire control safety of both parties.
The general contractor shall be fully responsible for the responsibility of fire control safety at the construction site under the general construction contract. The general contractor shall conclude the fire control safety responsibility agreement with the subcontractors one by one in accordance with the principle of "whoever undertakes the construction shall be responsible for it" and specify the responsibility of fire control safety.
The general contractors shall supervise the fire control safety work of the subcontractors at the construction site, and the subcontractors shall be subject to the unified management of the general contractors, establish the responsibility system for the fire control safety at the construction site within the scope of their subcontracting, and organize the implementation of the fire control safety management at the construction site. If the subcontractor does not obey the management and causes fire control safety accident, the subcontractor shall bear the main responsibility.
Article 6 Responsibilities of construction units for fire control safety:
(1) The fees for fire control safety measures at the construction site shall be included in the fees for safety production measures when preparing the project budget estimates; When compiling bidding documents, a separate list of fire control safety measures and items of fire control safety measures shall be listed according to relevant regulations. Fees for fire control safety measures on the construction site shall not be involved in construction bidding and shall be paid separately and earmarked for special use.
(2) clarifying that the responsible person shall be responsible for the management of fire control safety at the construction site, and coordinating the work of fire control safety at the construction site for construction projects not subject to general construction contract;
(3) The construction unit shall make timely payment in accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations and the provisions of the signed construction contract;
(4) Construction units shall not explicitly or implicitly purchase or use fire control facilities and devices that do not meet fire control safety requirements.
Article 7 Responsibilities of fire control safety of design unit:
(1) For construction projects with new structures, new materials, new techniques and special structures that involve fire control safety, design units shall put forward measures and suggestions to prevent fire accidents in their design.
(2) When making disclosure of construction technology, the design unit shall, according to the characteristics of the project, give detailed explanations to the construction unit and the construction unit on the measures to ensure fire control safety in the process of construction.
Article 8 Responsibilities of supervision units for fire control safety:
(1) Supervision units shall be responsible for supervision of fire control safety at construction sites, carry out supervision in accordance with laws, regulations and mandatory project standards, supervise construction units to implement fire control safety guarantee measures at construction sites, and require construction units to eliminate hidden danger of fire control accidents immediately if found;
(2) to examine the input and use of expenses for fire control measures, examine the management system of fire control safety at construction sites, and examine and approve fire control safety measures and fire control emergency rescue plans at construction sites;
(3) to urge construction units to take responsibility for fire control safety and inspect the implementation of various fire control measures at construction sites; When the construction unit in a place with a certain risk factors before fire operation, to urge the construction unit to develop fire operation plan and review, fire operation to stand by the supervision.
Article 9 Responsibilities of construction units for fire control safety:
(1) To implement the responsibility system for fire control safety, organize the formulation and implementation of fire control safety management system and fire control safety operation rules on construction sites of various construction projects, and formulate pre-plans for fire fighting and emergency evacuation;
(2) to configure fire control facilities and equipment according to the national and industrial standards, set up fire control safety marks, and organize regular inspection and maintenance to ensure that they are in good condition and effective;
(3) Laying temporary fire control water supply pipes and installing temporary fire hydrants to ensure fire control water source;
(4) Conduct regular inspection of fire control facilities on the construction site according to regulations, and conduct comprehensive inspection at least once a year to ensure good and effective conditions. Inspection records shall be complete and accurate, and shall be kept on file for future reference;
(5) Ensure that evacuation passage, safety exit and fire truck passage are unblocked, and the fire prevention distance of temporary buildings conforms to the technical standards of fire control;
(6) Organize fire prevention inspection and eliminate fire danger in time;
(7) organize pre-job fire control safety training for operators, organize the establishment of obligatory fire brigades, and carry out targeted fire control drills in time;
(8) appoint managers for fire control safety at construction sites and organize the implementation of fire control safety administration of construction projects;
(9) organize the establishment and improvement of fire control archives at construction sites, determine key fire control safety sites, set up obvious fire prevention signs and carry out strict management;
(10) The office space and staff dormitory on the construction site shall be set up separately from the operation area, and a safe distance shall be kept. Construction units shall not set up collective dormitories for employees in the unfinished buildings.
Article 10 Electricians, welders, gas welders and other special operation personnel as well as storekeepers of inflammable and explosive dangerous goods shall receive safety training including fire control safety in accordance with relevant regulations, and must hold certificates to take up posts and observe the operation rules on fire control safety.
Article 11 Prior to the construction of a construction project, the construction unit shall file the following materials for future reference:
(1) the general layout plan of the construction site, indicating the use nature of each temporary building and the installation of fire control access and fire control equipment;
(2) a list of the storage locations and varieties and quantities of inflammable and explosive dangerous goods;
(3) a list of the number of construction personnel and the distribution of accommodation;
(4) construction schedule plan;
(5) information on fire control management organization system, various systems and fire control safety emergency plan;
(6) a list of fire control equipment and other fire fighting facilities;
(7) Other materials that need to be archived.
Article 12 When fire breaks out on the construction site, the construction unit and the construction unit shall immediately report to the fire control institution of the public security organ, report to the competent administrative department of construction, and promptly organize evacuation and fire fighting.
Construction units and construction units shall, in accordance with the requirements of fire control institutions of public security organs, provide convenient conditions for evacuating personnel and fighting fire. After a fire is extinguished, it shall protect the site, accept the investigation of the accident, truthfully provide the relevant information of the fire, and assist the fire control institution of the public security organ and the administrative department in charge of construction in verifying the fire losses, finding out the cause of the fire and the responsibility of the fire accident.
Without the consent of fire control institutions of public security organs, they shall not clean up fire sites without authorization.
Chapter III Technical requirements for fire control
Article 13 Where conditions permit, fire control lanes should be built on the construction site to keep the passage unblocked and there should be lights at night. The net width and clearance height of the fire lane should be no less than 4 meters. When there is an obstacle in the temporary fire lane, the clearance between the road surface and the obstacle should be no less than 4 meters. The construction site should meet the requirements for the passage, parking and operation of fire trucks.
The water pump adapter should be installed within the water supply range of the fire truck. The water pump adapter should be located in an outdoor place convenient for the fire truck, and the distance from the outdoor fire hydrant or fire pool should be 15 to 40m. Water pump adapter should be used on the ground; When the underground pump adapter is used, it should be marked clearly.
Article 14 There shall be enough fire control water sources at the construction site. When fire control water sources cannot meet the needs of fire fighting, fire control storage tanks shall be built at the construction site and fire control equipment shall be equipped according to the actual situation.
Article 15 The installation of temporary fire control water supply system shall meet the following requirements:
(1) The construction site of high-rise buildings shall set up a temporary fire water supply system according to the requirements of The Construction Safety Inspection Standard (JGJ59-99), which shall be carried out synchronously with the construction. The temporary fire water supply system pressurized pump shall be independently powered by special line, and the lighting of the placing point of the pressurized pump and the passage shall be maintained. The diameter of each fire riser pipe should be determined according to the flow through. The fire hose should be metal pipe with a diameter of at least 50 mm. Each floor should be equipped with a temporary fire hydrant interface, and each floor should be equipped with a fire hose of at least 20 meters in length.
For buildings with a height of more than 24 meters, the temporary fire water supply system shall be equipped with pressurizing devices, and there shall be no less than two pressurizing devices (one for use and one for standby). Selection of pressurizing equipment should be determined according to water consumption and total pressure; Pressurized water pump should use self-irrigation water absorption, its power supply should use a special power supply loop, pressurized water pump every month should test run 1-2 times; Pressure pump control box should be close to the duty room, the duty room should be on duty 24 hours;
(2) For buildings whose height is not more than 100m, the hydrostatic pressure of fire hydrants at the most disadvantageous point shall not be less than 0.07mpa, and the effective range of the full water column of each water gun shall not be less than 10m; The most disadvantageous hydrant hydrostatic pressure should not be less than 0.15mpa (1.5kg), and the effective range of the full water column of each water gun should not be less than 13m.
(3) Fire hydrants shall be installed on each floor of residential and factory buildings. Under the condition of ensuring unimpeded access, a fire hydrant shall be set for every 500 square meters of residential construction; Each 800 square meters of workshop is equipped with a fire hydrant;
(iv) Fire control water source shall meet the requirements of fire control water consumption during the duration of fire. The effective volume of the fire pool of the building should not be less than 20 cubic meters, and the depth of the pool should not be less than 1.2 meters; The water level of the fire pool should be checked regularly, the amount of water should be guaranteed, and the sediment and debris in the fire pool should be cleaned up in time;
The installation of the temporary fire water supply system shall be carried out synchronously with the construction of the main body of the project. Water gun test firing shall be conducted after the installation of each layer of the system to check whether the effective range of the water gun to fill the water column meets the requirements.
Article 16 All electrical lines and equipment at construction sites shall be installed and maintained by electricians with working licenses, and shall strictly comply with the requirements of The Code for Safety of Power Supply at Construction Sites (GB50194-1993) and the Technical Code for Safety of Temporary Power Use at Construction Sites (JGJ46-2005).
Power line and lighting power line at the construction site should be separated or set separately, and equipped with the corresponding power safety device, it is strictly prohibited to randomly connect and pull electrical lines; Indoor and external wires should be insulated from other objects by porcelain tubes or porcelain bottles. When indoor wires are laid on combustible and metal objects, fireproof insulated wires should be set. There shall be leakage and overload protection devices for lighting circuits and sockets; Copper wire and other non-conforming metal wire are not allowed to be used as overload protection devices for lighting circuits. The insulation layer of the wire should be replaced in time when it is aging, old and damaged. The electrical equipment and wires should not exceed the safety load. It is strictly forbidden to set up electric wires and use iodine tungsten lamps on the outer scaffold, because the construction needs to use iodine tungsten lamps in other locations, erection should be firm, the distance from the iodine tungsten lamps should not be less than 50 cm, and can not directly illuminate combustible materials. When spacing is not enough, heat insulation measures should be taken, the construction should be removed in time.
Article 17 The examination and approval system shall be strictly implemented in the operation of fire on the construction site of construction projects. Fire can only be started with written examination and approval and safety disclosure, and fire control safety inspector shall be informed. When welding and cutting at high altitude, there should be special supervision. Safety measures must be implemented to prevent welding slag splashing and cutting material falling. Appropriate fire extinguishing equipment should be placed in the operation area. The fire personnel and the person in charge of fire safety within the operation area shall thoroughly clean the fire before leaving the site after starting the fire.
Article 18 Storage and use of inflammable and explosive articles on construction sites shall meet the following fire control safety requirements:
(1) Flammable and explosive goods warehouse shall not be set up on the construction site. If the project really needs to store inflammable and explosive goods, the total quantity shall not exceed 8 hours' requirement, which shall be examined and approved by the fire control responsible person or security department of the construction unit;
(2) The warehouses of inflammable and explosive goods must be supervised by special personnel, and the registration procedures of receiving, receiving and returning to the warehouses shall be strictly carried out. When inflammable and explosive articles are used, the material receiving shall be limited and the material receiving records shall be kept. Portable telephone, intercom or non-explosion-proof lamps are strictly prohibited to enter the warehouse of inflammable and explosive articles.
(3) Flammable and explosive articles are strictly prohibited to be stored in the open air. It is strictly forbidden to store the chemical inflammable and explosive articles with conflicting chemical properties or protection and fire extinguishing methods in the same warehouse. In the places where chemical inflammable and explosive articles are used, it is forbidden to work with fire, and it is forbidden to divide and pack and spice in the workplace;
(4) Strictly prohibit the use of acetylene generator; Oxygen and acetylene cylinders should be stored separately; Acetylene cylinders should be placed in an upright position rather than through a flat bath. Tempering valves should be used and a distance of at least 5m between them and a flame should be set at least 10m through town.
(5) Warehouses of inflammable and explosive goods shall be kept away from other temporary buildings, and explosion-proof lamps, circuits, switches and equipment shall be used for lighting in warehouses of inflammable and explosive goods; Equipment containers that can generate static electricity and cause explosions or fires must be equipped with devices to eliminate static electricity.
(6) Strictly control the use of liquefied petroleum gas, and when it is necessary to use it, strictly implement safety measures, install pressure-relief devices, and obtain written approval from the person responsible for fire control safety at the construction site;
Article 19 Temporary buildings (facilities) on the construction site shall meet the following fire control safety requirements:
(1) The enclosed walls and skeletons of temporary buildings shall be constructed with non-combustible materials (except doors and Windows), kitchens, tea rooms and warehouses for inflammable and explosive goods