Forwarding the Urgent Notice on Building Construction Safety Work during the "Two Sessions" (Yuejian Quality Letter (2011) No. 90) issued by the Provincial Department of Housing and Construction
Guangzhou Urban and Rural Construction Commission, Local Listed Housing and Urban and Rural (Planning) Construction Bureau, Foshan Shunde District Land and Urban Construction and Water Conservancy Bureau, Provincial Construction Engineering Group Co., LTD., Provincial Construction Engineering Quality And Safety Supervision and Inspection Station:
The upcoming national "two sessions", for the implementation of the provincial government recently held in the first quarter against shift work conference spirit, to ensure that the "two sessions" during the entire province construction safety production, held for the "two sessions" to create the safe and stable social environment, is now on strengthening the construction of work safety in production related matters urgent notice is as follows:
First, attach great importance to strengthen leadership. The provincial housing urban and rural construction administrative departments at all levels, construction safety supervision institutions and the relevant units should highly understand pays special attention to the "two sessions" during the construction the importance of safety in production work, strengthen the organization and leadership, deployment earnestly, combining with the characteristics of the region, this unit, in view of the problems and weak links, take effective measures, Ensure production safety during the national "two sessions".
Two, all-out, comprehensive investigation and elimination of security risks. Local administrative departments in charge of listed housing and urban and rural construction should organize a construction safety accident investigation and rectification before the national "two sessions", including:
(1) Whether the construction enterprise conducts self-examination and self-rectification on the management status of the safety production of the contracted projects, whether the hidden dangers found through inspection have been registered and recorded, and whether the departments and persons responsible for rectification of hidden dangers have been identified, and the rectification has been completed within a time limit.
(2) whether the project principal, full-time production safety management personnel, chief supervision engineer and professional supervision engineer of the construction enterprise are performing their duties.
(3) Whether the construction enterprise has targeted to strengthen the pre-job safety education and training for the new construction personnel.
(4) for deep foundation pit, high modulus, underground concealed excavation and high-level scaffold outside the greater danger of partial disassembly of engineering and construction hoisting machinery installation engineering, construction enterprises have obvious location for the construction site of the public hazard, formulated the special solutions and in strict accordance with the plan to organize the implementation of construction safety, Whether the supervision enterprise has formulated the relevant supervision rules and effectively implemented the sideline supervision.
(5) whether special operation personnel of construction work with certificates.
During the "two sessions", the administrative departments in charge of housing and urban and rural construction at all levels and the construction safety supervision organs shall implement the system of leading and on duty, keep unblocked communication, timely grasp the construction safety management status of the construction projects under construction in their respective regions, and make prompt response to emergencies of construction safety in production.
Four, local level to listed housing urban and rural construction administrative departments to the hidden trouble investigation and rectification of the report, and the relevant work before March 3 submitted to my office of engineering quality and safety supervision.
Guangdong Provincial Department of Housing and Urban-Rural Development
February 24, 2011