Safety technical operation rules for concrete vibrator This can affect the quality of your residence and your mood. Therefore, the acceptance of this project can not be careless.
1, before use to check whether each part is firmly connected, rotation direction is correct.
2. Vibrator shall not be placed on the concrete, floor, scaffold, road and dry hard ground for vibration test. If maintenance or operation is interrupted, the power supply shall be cut off.
3. The bending radius of the soft shaft of the plug-in vibrator shall not be less than 50cm, and shall not be more than two bends. The vibrator shall be naturally and vertically inserted into concrete during operation, and shall not be hard inserted or fully inserted into concrete.
4, vibrator should be kept clean, no concrete bonding on the motor housing to interfere with heat dissipation.
5. When the operation is transferred, the motor's wire should be kept with sufficient length and looseness. Do not drag vibrator with power cord.
6. Pull the plate vibrator with a rope. The rope should be dry and insulated, and the motor should not be kicked when moving or turning.
7, vibrator and plate should be kept tight, power line must be fixed on the plate, electrical switch should be installed on the handle.
8. When several attached vibrators are used on a component at the same time, the frequency of all vibrators must be the same.
9, operators must wear insulation rubber shoes and insulation gloves.
10, after operation, must do a good job of cleaning, maintenance work. Vibrator should be kept in a dry place.